At Crisdental our business is building happy, healthy smiles. Whether you’re looking for affordable and exceptional dental service from a qualified dentist in Eugene, Roseburg, Springfield or Salem, Oregon you’ve come to the right place.
At Crisdental our business is building happy, healthy smiles. If you’re looking for affordable and exceptional dental service from a qualified dentist in Eugene, Oregon you’ve come to the right place. Our office provides a wide range of state-of-the-art general dental services for the whole family, with the same attention to detail as we offer a cosmetic procedure. So whether its for a routine checkup, a restoration, or even if you are experiencing a dental emergency, you can rest assured that you and your family are receiving the highest-quality comfort and care.
Crisdental is proud to offer state-of-the-art family dentistry at our dental office in Roseburg, Oregon. Crisdental’s versatile professionals specialize in general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, offering treatment in a comforting environment. When you require emergency care we can even schedule you a same-day appointment to begin treatment. Join us today for an outstanding dental experience!
Looking for a dentist in Salem, Oregon? Look no further! Crisdental offers general and cosmetic dentistry in a warm atmosphere and a friendly environment, with a convenient location in West Salem. Trust our dentists’ expertise in helping your family achieve good dental health with a unique and affordable treatment plan from Crisdental today. We also treat dental emergencies!
State-of-the-art, affordable dentistry is right here in Springfield, Oregon! Crisdental provides general and cosmetic dentistry, as well as restorative and preventative procedures for the whole family, at rates that families can afford. We believe high-quality dentistry should never be out-of-reach. Crisdental also practices emergency dental care. So if you need emergency care, call Crisdental today for an appointment. We reserve same-day openings for dental emergencies and are always ready to assist you. Stop suffering with tooth pain tooth pain and discomfort today!
Crisdental’s versatile professionals specialize in general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, offering treatment in a comforting environment. When you require emergency care we can schedule you a same-day appointment to begin treatment.
Crisdental dentists listen, and work with patients during treatment planning; keeping them informed and educated through every step of the treatment planning process. We familiarize our patients with the processes required and welcome your questions.
With free children’s preventative care programs, Crisdental is committed to providing well-rounded dental care for all. Services are available at our Crisdental locations in Eugene, Roseburg, Springfield and Salem, Oregon.
Every patient is valued at Crisdental. We are devoted to providing a gentle and comforting experience for our patients. Our general dentistry services include regular cleanings and exams, as well as dental restoration. Some options available in cosmetic dentistry include veneers, crowns, and implants, teeth whitening, straightening or alignment. Our caring professionals partner with you to create a healthy smile.
Crisdental offers multifaceted cosmetic dentistry options to enhance and transform your smile. With the most up-to-date techniques for crowns, veneers, and implants, our dentists personalize your treatment planning to create a unique and lasting smile that you can be proud of. From your first x-ray to the final fitting, our dentists excel in improving your outlook as well as your smile. Sometimes dental emergencies happen and it’s best to deal with the problem swiftly. If you need emergency care, call Crisdental today for an appointment. We reserve same-day openings for dental emergencies and are always ready to assist you. Stop suffering with tooth pain tooth pain and discomfort today!
- General Dentistry- Our office provides a wide range of state-of-the-art general dental services for the whole family, with the same attention to detail as we offer a cosmetic procedure. So whether its for a routine checkup, a restoration, or even if you are experiencing a dental emergency, you can rest assured that you and your family are receiving the highest-quality comfort and care.
- Restorative Dentistry - We offer advanced restorative dental techniques to rejuvenate your teeth and get you smiling and chewing comfortably again. Old restorations, missing teeth, gaps, or chipped, worn, crooked and crowded teeth can be more than just a cosmetic issue, they can impact comfort, oral health and, in some cases, are even linked to overall bodily health.
- Extractions - Our mission is to help you keep the teeth you have, but sometimes, when an infected or decayed tooth can't be saved, or if a tooth is threatening to impact the surrounding teeth (like a wisdom tooth), the best option is an extraction. We take great care in making sure this procedure is as comfortable and pain-free as possible. We also can provide you with the best options for tooth replacement to help get you smiling again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - We offer complete cosmetic dental services for patients who wish to improve the look of their teeth. Whether you desire a brighter smile, or a brand new one. From the simple to the complex, we listen and help you with a plan to achieve the smile you've always wanted. Call to schedule a cosmetic dental consultation.
- Children's Dentistry - We recommend that children begin to see a dentist upon the arrival of their first teeth, but anytime is a great time for an introductory visit. Starting early helps form positive experiences and good habits that shape them into good patients for life. Our team is trained to help children relax and enjoy their visit, and we specialize in the development of the teeth as they change with children's growing bodies to become healthy adult teeth.
- Prevention - Maintaining healthy teeth means more than just taking steps at home to protect them. Although a beautiful smile is sustained by good oral hygiene habits, regular visits and following the recommended treatment plan developed by your doctor are equally important. It's our goal to catch problems before they develop into serious health issues, so our patients can spend more time smiling and less time at our office for unplanned visits.
- Cleanings and Exams - A professional cleaning and exam is recommended every six months in order to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. A cleaning by a professional hygienist is a necessary part of good oral hygiene because it removes built up plague and tartar that is difficult to reach and polishes teeth to prevent future build up. Combined with proper brushing and flossing between appointments, regular exams and cleanings help curb larger health issues from developing later on.
- Digital Radiography - Digital Imaging helps reduce you and your families radiation exposure, when compared to traditional x-ray technology, and because they do not require traditional film to produce, they can be diagnosed immediately by the dentist, or transferred instantly to a specialist or lab.
- Sealants - Dental Sealants help prevent tooth decay by blocking germs and food particles from settling in the pits and fissures of the tooth. Applied in minutes, the non-visible sealant is painted directly on the tooth, requires no drilling or removing of tooth structure, and may last for up to 10 years.
- Emergency Dentist - Crisdental offers emergency dental exams for $48.00. We always try to get you in the same day you are experiencing dental pain.